Every few months, especially during the time to renew my lease I get this immense urge to leave Florida for good. I always end up renewing because logically right now it would benefit me more to stay than to leave. Although, every year that passes I feel as though that goal seems more and more unattainable, like a lie I tell myself. I really wish I could leave, I’m so tired of living here.
I just found out I was the “other woman” while I was dating Josh (tall lawyer) last year.
He’s been with his girlfriend for 10 years, doesn’t even live with her.
I only dated two guys last year, and I’m pretty sure the other guy was sleeping with someone else too. I trust way too easily.
I’m glad I’m staying single this year.
The irony of the last song I posted. Hahaha!
My mother liked to pretend we were twins.
- I had a weird dream last night that I was in Paris and in a Spanish restaurant, but couldn’t read the menu. Odd, because I can read Spanish. I then wake up to messages from my new friend in Paris.
- Still haven’t booked my travel plans to Boston because I’m waiting for tour dates to be released. My friend originally invited me during the first week of October and I feel quite bad because I’m pretty sure I’ll be going at a different time.
- Yes, I care about seeing Ed Sheeran more than my friend.
- My sister and her girlfriend are moving in with me in about 3 weeks, I know I might regret it and it’s gonna give me the worst anxiety. But she’s my youngest sister and no one else will help her.
- I like to use bullets because my thoughts are always so scattered, which makes me the worst type of writer.
- Sometimes when I write posts I feel a little déjà vu.
- I really want to move out of Florida.
I wish I had the same kind of inspiration this morning as I find right as I’m about to go to sleep.
I always think of a Truth Tuesday post on any day but Tuesday.