Sometimes at work I feel like I don’t know what I’m talking about, then other times I feel like I’m totally a pro.
Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
—Sonny Franco (via psych-facts)
I just found out my friend did not get raped. Two guys grabbed her from the party against her will. She woke up in their house scared, not knowing where she was. Luckily nothing else happened and the cops were called. Not the worst case scenario, but still scary.
I went out to a party last night and found out someone I was with got raped. I’m feeling all these uncomfortable things and I can’t seem to shake it. I’m watching TV all day to try and take my mind off it but it’s not helping much. It’s feeling all too real. It’s terrible that things like this happen, I can’t imagine how she must feel.
I’m going to London!!!!!!
- I went shopping for work clothes at H&M and scored one shirt, pants, and sweater for under $20! I stopped in at Forever 21 and had a realization that I can’t shop for clothes there much, some of the clothes they have are just way too revealing or too short. Anyways I walked out with some cute accessories instead.
- Work has become quite annoying because I’m losing on some pretty big commissions. The clients I have been dealing with are just so incompetent and are terrible at communicating.
- Yesterday I realized that my number of close friends is dwindling. Sometimes it feels as though I don’t have anyone to talk to anymore, I can’t even handle it. This is what happens when I spend too much time alone and become antisocial.
- I have been binge watching House of Cards. This season is so unexpected, crazy, and so odd! I love it!
- And oh yeah, I’m single again…
there’s bits of it on the floor
And I take what’s left of it and rinse it under cold water
And call him up for more”